The Year of 20/20 Vision
Designed to serve as a backbone for your day-to-day, the layouts are structured yet customizable, launching you towards optimal growth and productivity.
Vision Board to start the year off with a plan.
Sermon Notes to write what you learn on Sundays.
Personal Space to draw, write, and dream.
Weekly Bible Verses to stay encouraged.
Goals Tracker to stay on top of your tasks.
Monthly & Weekly Plan to help you manage your time and stay organized.
End-of-Year Reflection to see all that God has done.
• Leather softcover with gold stamp
• Layflat binding, Smyth-sewn
• Ribbon bookmark
• Expanding inner pocket
• 100 GSM ivory paper (256 pages)
• Japanese high-grade acid-free paper
• A5 (5.6” x 8”)
Made with advanced machinery from Germany:
• Heidelberg Stahlfolder Machines
• Kolbus Case Machine
• Forest Stewardship Council Certified Factory