The Year of 20/20 Vision
Designed to serve as a backbone for your day-to-day, the layouts are structured yet customizable, launching you towards optimal growth and productivity.
Vision Board to start the year off with a plan.
Sermon Notes to write what you learn on Sundays.
Personal Space to draw, write, and dream.
Weekly Bible Verses to stay encouraged.
Goals Tracker to stay on top of your tasks.
Monthly & Weekly Plan to help you manage your time and stay organized.
End-of-Year Reflection to see all that God has done.
• Leather softcover with gold stamp
• Layflat binding, Smyth-sewn
• Ribbon bookmark
• Expanding inner pocket
• 100 GSM ivory paper (256 pages)
• Japanese high-grade acid-free paper
• A5 (5.6” x 8”)
Made with advanced machinery from Germany:
• Heidelberg Stahlfolder Machines
• Kolbus Case Machine
• Forest Stewardship Council Certified Factory
it’s very clean and simple. which is hood. i like there’s an extra space for personal space and sermon notes. the week overview is my fave.
I will have to place my review upon receiving my planner as I haven’t received it yet. Thank you for the follow up. Until later
I love the aesthetic of the planner and love the sections for church notes and weekly goals. However, I really don't like that there isn't actual space to write out what I am doing during the day. Example: There are no time slots during the day as there is in other planners. I was looking forward to having a little more to work with as I like to be pretty structured and this planner is pretty basic. So to summarize I'd like to see time slots and better communication on how to use the goal section as well as have a Clearer to-do section. To be honest I am not that satisfied with it but will keep using it because I believe in the company.
- sunday sermon notebook + daily planner in one. literally one less thing to carry in my already heavy pack pack? SAY NO MORE - love how thick the papers are. don’t have to worry about my pens bleeding through - i like that it’s dated. it keeps my accountable. i don’t like writing them myself cause my handwriting sucks. but i know some like to do it themselves! to each their own. i like this though. - love the color i got. soft leather so it could scratch easily though. but i like the worn out look after a while! looks like i use it a lot aka have my life together
I love the quality and the design of this planner! Often times it’s hard to find faith based products that are good, but hello revival never fails to disappoint!