Plan Your Day with Revival
Designed to serve as a backbone for your day-to-day, the layouts are structured yet customizable, launching you towards optimal growth and productivity.
Core Values & Features:
Vision Board to start the year off with a plan.
Monthly & Weekly Plan to help you manage your time and stay organized.
Sermon Notes to write what you learn on Sundays.
Personal Space to draw, write, and dream.
Weekly Bible Verses to stay encouraged.
Routines to stay on top of your weekly goals.
To-Dos to keep track of weekly action items.
End-of-Year Reflection to reflect on all that God has done.
- Vegan PU Leather softcover
- Layflat binding, Smyth-sewn
- Ribbon bookmark
- 100 GSM ivory paper (244 pages)
- Japanese high-grade acid-free paper
- A5 (5.6” x 8”)
- Made with advanced machinery from Germany:
– Heidelberg Stahlfolder Machines
– Kolbus Case Machines
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified Factory
I love that it gives you space for church notes. I enjoy not having to carry multiple notebooks around
I purchased my 2020 Planner in December 2019 and have still been utilizing it as much as I can amidst this unexpected pandemic. I've been searching far and wide for a multipurpose planner and I'm so glad Hello Revival delivered. It's been so convenient having my sermon notes, calendar, and extra personal use pages all in one versus having to carry separate notebooks. Last thing I'll say is that "intentional" is the best descriptive word I have for not just the planner but for the company. You can sense the authenticity in bringing their purpose/vision to how they execute that in their products. Thank you, Hello Revival! You've got a lifelong customer for sure!
LOVE this planner. I have the 2020 planner. I use it everyday for work. I have tried so many planners and they are never formatted in a way that actually fits my to - do list! This one does. I love that it's not dated, so if I miss a week I'm not wasting any pages. Can't say enough! It's beautiful too!
Love it! Helps me plan out the day and have a good start!
it’s very clean and simple. which is hood. i like there’s an extra space for personal space and sermon notes. the week overview is my fave.
I will have to place my review upon receiving my planner as I haven’t received it yet. Thank you for the follow up. Until later
I love the aesthetic of the planner and love the sections for church notes and weekly goals. However, I really don't like that there isn't actual space to write out what I am doing during the day. Example: There are no time slots during the day as there is in other planners. I was looking forward to having a little more to work with as I like to be pretty structured and this planner is pretty basic. So to summarize I'd like to see time slots and better communication on how to use the goal section as well as have a Clearer to-do section. To be honest I am not that satisfied with it but will keep using it because I believe in the company.
- sunday sermon notebook + daily planner in one. literally one less thing to carry in my already heavy pack pack? SAY NO MORE - love how thick the papers are. don’t have to worry about my pens bleeding through - i like that it’s dated. it keeps my accountable. i don’t like writing them myself cause my handwriting sucks. but i know some like to do it themselves! to each their own. i like this though. - love the color i got. soft leather so it could scratch easily though. but i like the worn out look after a while! looks like i use it a lot aka have my life together