Plan Your Day with Revival
25% OFF Pre-order Special. Shipping in Early-November.
Designed to serve as a backbone for your day-to-day, the layouts are structured yet customizable, launching you towards optimal growth and productivity.
Core Values & Features:
Vision Board to start the year off with a plan.
Monthly & Weekly Plan to help you manage your time and stay organized.
Sermon Notes to write what you learn on Sundays.
Personal Space to draw, write, and dream.
Weekly Bible Verses to stay encouraged.
Routines to stay on top of your weekly goals.
To-Dos to keep track of weekly action items.
End-of-Year Reflection to reflect on all that God has done.
- Vegan PU Leather softcover
- Layflat binding, Smyth-sewn
- Ribbon bookmark
- 100 GSM ivory paper (244 pages)
- Japanese high-grade acid-free paper
- A5 (5.6” x 8”)
- Made with advanced machinery from Germany:
– Heidelberg Stahlfolder Machines
– Kolbus Case Machines
- Forest Stewardship Council Certified Factory
Love it! Helps me plan out the day and have a good start!
it’s very clean and simple. which is hood. i like there’s an extra space for personal space and sermon notes. the week overview is my fave.
I will have to place my review upon receiving my planner as I haven’t received it yet. Thank you for the follow up. Until later
I love the aesthetic of the planner and love the sections for church notes and weekly goals. However, I really don't like that there isn't actual space to write out what I am doing during the day. Example: There are no time slots during the day as there is in other planners. I was looking forward to having a little more to work with as I like to be pretty structured and this planner is pretty basic. So to summarize I'd like to see time slots and better communication on how to use the goal section as well as have a Clearer to-do section. To be honest I am not that satisfied with it but will keep using it because I believe in the company.
- sunday sermon notebook + daily planner in one. literally one less thing to carry in my already heavy pack pack? SAY NO MORE - love how thick the papers are. don’t have to worry about my pens bleeding through - i like that it’s dated. it keeps my accountable. i don’t like writing them myself cause my handwriting sucks. but i know some like to do it themselves! to each their own. i like this though. - love the color i got. soft leather so it could scratch easily though. but i like the worn out look after a while! looks like i use it a lot aka have my life together
I love the quality and the design of this planner! Often times it’s hard to find faith based products that are good, but hello revival never fails to disappoint!
The 2020 planner is a great way to not only get organized from day to day, but I LOVE the sermon notes page for every Sunday! This is great, as having multiple journals and planners can get confusing - it's so nice having everything in one place.
I’ve been on the hunt for a planner and am so happy I found this company! It’s simple & sleek design allows easy carrying on the go, with a super soft leather cover. My favorite feature is the sermon notes & personal space! I’m excited to keep all of my notes together and not deal with excess paper. As well space to draw- (with a fun dotted grid pattern). The company has excellent customer service and a great mission behind them! :)